Friday 29 January 2010

The Task Ahead

First Impressions of the task ahead are positive.

I have always been a lover of hidden messages and meanings (as you can tell by my last 3D project!) (http://scoobster17-3dma.blogspot.com/)

I will find his quite interesting I am sure and can use this module to further my skill in 3D work and using 3DS MAX software.

I am not familiar with Aesop's Fable's, obviously I know a couple of the stories; The Boy Who Cried Wolf, The Hare and The Tortoise, and more, but I would like to research the fables more and use stories that are less well known and perhaps more important, or more relevant to what I believe.

_____

*EDIT

One moral I have always liked is "Treat others as you wish to be treated". Perhaps I could use this message if it is conveyed by a Fable?

No comments:

Post a Comment